Honorary Fellowship Nominations 2013
Have you or somebody you know made a significant contribution to the recruitment profession deserving of Honorary Fellowship of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals?
Nominations for HonFIRP are now open and close on Monday 25th February
The IRP welcomes nominations from Individual Members who seek the recognition and accolade from over 3,600 Corporate REC Members and 5,500 Individual Members of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP) for their outstanding contribution to the recruitment profession.
REC Council have approved the awarding of a maximum of five Honorary Fellowships in each calendar year. The IRP is keen to attract nominations from IRP Membership who can meet the following criteria set out by REC’s Council:
- Nominations must be made by at least three IRP Fellows for each individual
- Nominees must already be full IRP Fellows with at least 10 years in recruitment
- They must have a significant track record of working on behalf of the REC, our industry and promoting IRP
- They must also have made an exceptional personal contribution – consistently going the extra mile
- That individuals awarded the honorary must continue to be a positive ambassador for the REC/IRP and the industry.
- If they are in breach of this the REC Council reserves the right to remove their Honorary Fellow status.
The awarding process for HonFIRP status is as follows:
- Nominations invited and accepted all year, cut-off date is two months before the IRP awards
- REC senior leadership reviews the nominees and make recommendations to REC Council
- REC Council is the formal awarding body
- Annual places will be limited to five per annum
- New Honorary Fellows announced at the REC AGM in 2013
If you are interested in being considered for Honorary Fellowship please download the Honorary Fellows Nomination form - click here.
Please note - all forms must be returned via post to:
Head of IRP
27-45 Stamford Street
London, United Kingdom
Nomination forms received late or other than by post to the above address will be invalid and will be disregarded.
Deadline for submissions: 5.00pm Monday 25th February 2013.