Feedback Policy & Procedure
The Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP) is committed to providing a world class service to customers. If you feel you have not received a satisfactory experience from us, or have feedback on any service we provide, then we would be very grateful if you would tell us about it.
This formal policy is intended to ensure that all customer feedback is handled fairly, consistently and, wherever possible, resolved to the customers satisfaction. The comments & feedback received are enormously valuable to us and are taken extremely seriously where our customer has received a service that falls short of our own high standards.
When should the Customer Relations feedback procedure be used?
Put simply; when you would like to tell us you are not happy or are dissatisfied about any product, service or contact you have had with IRP.
When should the Customer Relations feedback procedure NOT be used?
When you would like to tell us about a poor service received from a REC Member company or IRP Individual Member.
If this is the case please contact the REC Standards team; details can be viewed
The IRP’s responsibility is to:
• Formally acknowledge your communication in writing
• Respond within an agreed period of time
• Deal reasonably and sensitively with the content
• Take actions where appropriate.
IRP’s commitment is to ensure that:
• We treat your feedback as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service
• We deal with it promptly, appropriately, politely & confidentially
• We respond in the correct way – openly, honestly & constructively
• We learn from your feedback & utilise the outcomes to improve our customer service
• We annually review our Customer Relations feedback policy & procedure.
Your responsibility is to:
• Give your feedback in writing within 2 weeks of the issue arising
• Give your feedback directly to the REC Customer Contact Centre
• Articulate your feedback as clearly & concise as possible, including any actions taken
• Allow REC a reasonable amount of time to process your feedback
• Recognise that some circumstances may be beyond REC’s control.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS - Feedback Policy & Procedure
Please feel free to contact the REC Customer Contact Centre using any method listed on the right hand corner of this page.
Once received your feedback will be investigated and responded to by the Customer Contact Centre.
If, for what ever reason, the Customer Contact Centre is unable to respond to your satisfaction and if there is necessary reasoning to elevate your communication within the REC, there is a rigorous escalation process to ensure we respond appropriately.
All your views and feedback will be logged alongside our responses and conclusions. Records are securely and confidentially maintained through electronic systems and will only be accessible to those within REC for quality control, quality assurance and training purposes. REC & IRP will regularly report & analyse customer feedback content, trends & root cause with intentions to continuously improve our products & services as well as the experience you receive as the valued customer.