Bespoke and In-Company Training
What is In-Company Training?
In-Company Training is when we bring our courses to you; you pick the course, location and the date and we run the programme just for your team. Any of our open training courses can be delivered at your premises, you can also create your own by tailoring and incorporating a number of elements from different programmes, or we can start from scratch and work with you to design your own programme.
This option is perfect if you have a number of staff that need training or you have very specific outcomes from the training.
These are the extra courses we deliver as 'In-Company Training', but don't forget the full list available from the Open Training Programme as well:
- Building a Profitable Team
- LinkedIn courses (Essentials and Advanced)
- Maximising Personal Performance
- Productive Team Working
- Sector-specific courses (Care, Industrial, Technical)
- Strategic Sales
- Telesales Energiser
- Train the Trainer
A good example is the popular 'Telesales Energiser' course; just one of our specialised in company programmes designed to incorporate the theory with practical sessions and live calling. An immediate way to get results and drive ROI. Our recent client programmes have delivered amazing results - 19 vacancy bookings… 4 interviews … 44 meetings … all achieved in 2 hours, imagine the boost in motivation and return these results could bring for your company.
What are the benefits of In-Company Training?
- Location and time is flexible and arranged around your business needs.
- Any topic areas can be covered, a few of which are listed below.
- You get a dedicated trainer to deliver the whole programme. If you need a trainer for multiple days this can also be arranged.
- The trainers are all experienced recruitment professionals - they speak your language!
- Save money - the cost per head works out cheaper, in addition to the saving you make on time and travel expenses.
- By showing your employees that you are investing in the whole team or a group of staff, you are demonstrating your desire to invest in them, which will help your own retention levels.
Is In-Company Training relevant for my business?
Typically, in-company training works best where you have a number of people requiring the same training or you have a specific programme in mind that is not covered by our open courses.
Which geographical locations do you cover? What topics do you cover?
The REC training team works throughout the UK and Europe to deliver high quality programmes covering key areas including:
- Sales skills – all levels
- Management and Leadership
- Account Management
Do you cater for niche markets?
The Training Team are experts at delivering bespoke programmes for all sectors of the recruitment industry as well as in-house recruiters.
Where do I get more information and costs?
For more information or to book a consultation contact the REC on 0207 009 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.