HOW TO BOOK?
There are four easy ways to book your REC training course:
- Internet – You can book online if paying by debit/credit card. Links are available on each course page.
- Phone – Call our friendly Customer Call Centre Team on 0207 009 2155 and we will be happy to take your booking and answer your questions. You will need to be able to pay by card over the phone.
- Mail – send your completed booking form and payment to:
24-27 Stamford Street
- Fax – Fax your completed booking form to us on 020 7935 4112. Remember to send your payment to confirm the booking.
We are able to accept payments by cheque (payable to the ‘REC’), BACS or credit card including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro and Switch.
Delegate joining instructions will be emailed to participants approximately five days prior to the course. The information sent includes:
- Course details
- Location map
- Personal Development Plan – which we strongly recommend delegates complete and fax back 72 hours before the course to enable us to ensure your specific learning objectives are covered.
Numbers of delegates are limited to ensure each participant receives the personal attention of the trainer. We provide all your learning materials and you will leave the course with comprehensive training notes for future reference.
Courses start at 9.30am however refreshments are available from 9.00am. Your course fee includes a buffet lunch (not available on half-day courses) and all refreshments – do let us know a few days before your course if you have any special dietary requirements. We usually finish courses around 5.30pm.
We are aware that some delegates may have particular needs to enable them to participate in the course. If this applies to you please let us know when you book and we will ensure your attendance at our course is smooth and trouble free.