IRP Advocacy Programme
It is important that you set yourself apart as an employer of choice and that you invest in your people through their own development and enhanced professionalism.
The IRP Advocacy Programme is a way for you to demonstrate professionalism through promoting the benefits of IRP Membership to clients, candidates and staff. This service is already being used by many companies as a valuable business tool to boost brand and reputation by helping to attract, develop and retain your own talent.
The programme reassures you that your staff know how to minimise risk to clients as they keep up to date with the law. This can help to safeguard your reputation and increase your credibility as a recruiter so it becomes an employer of choice for talent entering the recruitment industry.
IRP Advocacy will help you attract and retain the best recruitment consultants, clients and candidates, ultimately helping you to win more business.
- 61 Kb pdf | Code of Ethics Poster
- 189 Kb pdf | IRP Benefits - Poster V1
- 3.49 Mb pdf | IRP Benefits - Poster V2
- 2.02 Mb pdf | IRP Benefits - Poster V3
- 656 Kb pdf | IRP Lifestyle Benefits Package - Poster
- 435 Kb pdf | IRP Individuals brochure
- 874 Kb pdf | IRP Corporate brochure
- 51 Kb pdf | Item 9 - Links to Useful Publications
- 146 Kb pdf | Fact Sheet - Lifestyle Benefits
- 195 Kb pdf | Fact sheet - Management Direct