Renew your membership today
Call our Membership Team on 020 7009 2155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP) is the professional body representing recruitment professionals. To advance the practice, the standards of the recruitment profession, the IRP is proud to serve its Individual Members by delivering a comprehensive range of products and services; some of which include:
- Use of designatory letters behind your name to demonstrate to your clients your professionalism and to distinguish yourself from the competition
- Access to Legal guide online, our members most popular service
- IRP membership card and certificate
- Exclusive member discounts on qualifications and training
- IRP Awards giving you the opportunity to recognise and celebrate excellence in recruitment practice among the Individual Membership community
- Recruitment Matters magazine to keep abreast of all things recruitment
- Inside Recruitment e-newsletter packed with the latest industry news Recruitment guides online (including best practices and trick of trade on such topics as interviewing, reference taking, writing job descriptions, proactive business development, handling the media and much more)
- Access to exclusive industry research and reports
Giving You the Edge
Your membership of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals gives you the professional status that employers look for when they outsource their recruitment needs. It is a demonstration of your commitment to the industry and your badge of adherence to the highest standards in ethical recruitment practice.
Your Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
To provide our members with every opportunity to gain further knowledge and keep up-to-date with the latest legislation and industry news, the IRP offers a whole raft of resources all accessible through the Members only area of the website.