IRP Online Community
You can follow all our disccusions and keep up to date on IRP news updates on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
As we continue to expand our presence online, and create the best environment for you to engage and exchange ideas with your peers, we also recognise the need to provide the community with appropriate guidelines to ensure continued growth.
Please find below our community guidelines for the LinkedIn group. As always, we appreciate your insights and feedback, and we're looking forward to greeting many more new members to the group and seeing even more valuable discussions take place.
LinkedIn Group Rules
Please note: membership of IRP's LinkedIn Group is exclusive to the members of IRP
Thanks and kind regards
REC's Institute of Recruitment Professionals Team
IRP is committed to providing a constructive and active social network for the positive exchange of ideas and knowledge to help further the recruitment industry.
In order to help us to achieve this, IRP members are requested to observe the following summary guidelines and house rules to help us to maintain a vibrant and positive community. Members are advised to avoid the following:
posting job adverts
referring members of the IRP group to other groups (unless permission is granted from the group manager)
posting items or opinion that may damage the reputation of the profession, IRP, the REC or that of fellow members
If in doubt, please refer to detailed rules and description below or contact the group manager.
The REC reserves the right to remove posts which it considers to be contrary to the spirit and purpose of the group
All activity will be monitored and moderated and anyone found in breach of this guidance or the Code of Ethics may find their discussion is removed and potentially their LinkedIn group membership revoked.
REC's IRP LinkedIn Group Etiquette
• This community is to help recruitment professionals through the REC's Institute of Recruitment Professionals group communicate and engage in discussions on the topic of recruitment. Views expressed on this forum are not necessarily the views of the REC's Institute of Recruitment Professionals and we assume no responsibility for such content.
• This group is a professional network. We want to hear from group members and encourage on topic comments, constructive critiques, questions, and suggestions. However, we reserve the right to remove any content not deemed appropriate. We ask that you be respectful of all community members and their opinions, avoid offensive statements and anything else that might otherwise violate our standard terms and conditions of membership. Bullying, intimidating and directly criticising other group members is not tolerated.
• The purpose of this group is to promote and enhance the recruitment profession and its image; therefore whilst constructive comments and critique are welcome, comments that belittle or diminish the IRP are in breach of this group’s etiquette. If a group member has comments which they feel may breach the terms stated in this group etiquette, they have the opportunity to voice them outside this LinkedIn forum by contacting the REC directly as usual.
• When posting discussions, news and events kindly do not post duplicate items. Our aim is to provide group members with an efficient online forum that does not facilitate 'spam'. Re-posts will be deleted by the group moderators.
• We request members not to refer other members of the IRP Group to other Groups on LinkedIn without obtaining our permission first. This is to ensure that the integrity of the IRP Group and the guidelines for participation are maintained.
• Job postings are strictly not allowed. Business opportunities such as candidate splits or referrals, are subject to group moderator approval prior to posting. Any posts inviting any users to openly 'connect' or 'accept all invitations' without reason will be deleted.
• We welcome the feedback from our members about our LinkedIn group and other services. Should you wish to contact us with feedback please click here.