Council Election & AGM 2017
REC Council Elections results 2017
Seven new members were elected to the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) council at the organisation’s Annual General Meeting on 15 June 2017.
The three non-executive directors elected to represent IRP members are:
- Heather Salway, group HR director, nGAGE Specialist Recruitment
- Paul Jacobs, chairman, LoveWorkLife Recruitment
- Mark Channon, managing director, Bloc Digital Talent
The four non-executive directors elected to represent corporate members are:
- Michelle Mellor, managing director/owner, Cummins Mellor Recruitment
- Allena Clarke, associate director, BMC Recruitment Group
- Paul Sharpe, managing director, InterQuest Group
- Sarah Hopkins, director, HopkinsLongworth Executive Search Ltd
2016 Report and 2017 Trading Update
View the 2016 Report and 2017 Trading Update here.