Honorary Fellowship of the IRP is awarded annually at the discretion of the REC's elected council, to people who have made a particular contribution to the recruitment profession. No more than two Honorary Fellowships may be awarded in any one year.
If you have an individual who you think would be suitable for nomination, please contact the Head of IRP and Learning on 020 7009 2155.
The IRP is keen to attract nominations from the IRP membership who can meet the following criteria set out by REC’s Council:
• Nominations must be made by at least three IRP Fellows for each individual
• Nominees must already be full IRP Fellows with at least 10 years in recruitment
• They must have a significant track record of working on behalf of the REC, our industry and promoting the IRP
• They must also have made an exceptional personal contribution – consistently going the extra mile
• That individuals awarded the honorary membership must continue to be a positive ambassador for the REC/IRP and the recruitment industry.
• If they are in breach of this the REC Council reserves the right to remove their Honorary Fellow status.
The awarding process for HonFIRP status is as follows:
New Honorary Fellows will be announced at the IRP Awards in November 2018.
Please note - all forms must be returned via post to:
Head of IRP
27-45 Stamford Street
London, United Kingdom
Nomination forms received late will be invalid and will be disregarded.