New Honorary Fellows will be announced at the IRP Awards in November 2018.
Honorary Fellowship of the IRP is awarded annually at the discretion of the REC's elected council, to people who have made a particular contribution to the recruitment profession. No more than two Honorary Fellowships may be awarded in any one year.
• Nominations must be made by at least three IRP Fellows for each individual
• Nominees must already be full IRP Fellows with at least 10 years in recruitment
• They must have a significant track record of working on behalf of the REC, our industry and promoting the IRP
• They must also have made an exceptional personal contribution – consistently going the extra mile
• That individuals awarded the honorary membership must continue to be a positive ambassador for the REC/IRP and the recruitment industry.
• If they are in breach of this the REC Council reserves the right to remove their Honorary Fellow status.
The awarding process for HonFIRP status is as follows: