How to renew
Renewing your IRP membership is quick and easy, ensuring uninterrupted access to all the advantages of membership.
Why you should renew your membership
As a recruiter your reputation is everything. Remaining a member of the IRP helps you demonstrate your commitment to professionalism and the highest ethical standards to your clients and candidates. In addition to this, membership entitles you to an exciting range of products and services specifically tailored for recruitment professionals.
How to renew your membership
You will be sent a renewal invitation by post 2 months before you are due to renew your membership. You can return your renewal form and pay in the following ways:
- Renew online - You can do this through the personalised link you'll receive in your renewal email. If you haven't received this, please email us.
- Direct Debit - Sign up and pay by Direct Debit (Please note you receive a 10% discount off your membership when paying by Direct Debit)
- Post - Return your renewal form with payment to IRP - Dorset House, First Floor, 27-45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
- Telephone - Call the IRP Team to renew your membership on 020 7009 2100.
- Email - Email us at email@example.com
Don’t forget to update your details
If you haven’t already, please also take the time to update your membership details. This will allow us to communicate with you effectively and keep up-to-date with your needs.