How to get involved
Becoming an IRP Advocate
If you are interested in becoming an IRP Advocate, there are three simple steps that you need to take:
- To discuss your interest in Advocacy, please contact IRP account manager tel 020 7009 2145
- Fill in the IRP Advocacy application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a list of your staff (as defined in the criteria above) to your IRP Account Manager.
If you have any specific questions regarding the criteria, the benefits of becoming an IRP Advocate, or to discuss the suite of tools, please contact our Account Manager Joseph Solich on 020 7009 2145 or email Joseph@rec-irp.uk.com
Your commitment as an IRP Advocate
By becoming an IRP Advocate your business is making a commitment to fulfilling a selection of criteria, which includes:
- Ensuring that a minimum of 25% of your staff are immediately signed up to IRP membership*
- Aiming to have 50% of all staff registered as an IRP member within three years
- Actively promoting and championing your IRP Advocacy status to staff, clients and candidates through using the IRP Advocacy Toolkit and other available material
- Using resources available to promote your status as an IRP Advocate, e.g. using the logo on business cards, website and letter templates
- Embedding IRP membership as part of your Talent Management Programme, including qualifications, training and apprenticeships.
*Agreed between your organisation and your IRP Account Manager.