Designed for the purpose of enhancing your managerial leadership and team development skills, the REC’s progressive and industry specific Level 4 Diploma in Recruitment Management (DipRM) is ideal for all those aiming to drive forward and sharpen their professional edge.
Key topics for this qualification are:
• Recruitment sales
• Legal and ethical requirements in recruitment
• Relationship management in recruitment
• Recruitment resource strategies
• Recruitment contracts
• Assessment of people in recruitment
Experienced recruiters, team leaders and team/sector managers are ideal candidates for this advanced qualification. Completion of this qualification is valuable in terms of raising your promotion potential and marking you out as a strong candidate for greater responsibility within your current role.
On qualification, students may wish to progress on to the regulated Level 5 Diploma in Recruitment Leadership.
On-demand enrolment and distance learning options are available for the Level 4 DipRM qualification. These options provide flexibility around your day-to-day life, with units open for completion throughout the year. To qualify you must complete six mandatory and two optional units within a four year period.
You can enrol on individual units for £435 + VAT per unit, or the whole course is £2,430 + VAT per person.
* This unit is assessed via a project submission. The deadline for submitting projects is 17:00 at each examination point
For more information please call 0207 009 2155 or your account manager
* Please send enrolment forms to email@example.com